- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
Dental Implant Benefits
Dental implants have created a revolution in dentistry because of the expanded treatment possibilities they provide. Millions of people all over the world enjoy normal function and an attractive smile thanks to the availability of dental implants. There are very few medical reasons that would disqualify a patient for implant placement, and patients with many different types of dental problems can greatly benefit from this procedure.
Dental implants are, in most cases, the ideal means of structural support for tooth replacement. This includes the following patients:
• Anyone who wants to keep their remaining teeth while replacing missing ones
• Those who have missing teeth or who are about to lose teeth due to decay or fracture
• Those whose teeth are otherwise perfect, except for just one or two missing teeth
• Those considering missing tooth replacement of any kind.
Implants for Missing Teeth
Dental implants can also benefit patients who are disappointed with earlier attempts to fix their teeth, and are not happy with other less permanent tooth replacement options such as Bridges and dentures. This includes the following patients:
• Denture wearers who are frustrated and tired of the problems of full dentures and partial dentures like the pain, the goo, and the embarrassment of teeth that can literally fall out into their plate
• Those with dentures that "float around", displacing at the worst possible times
• Those who do not want removable teeth (partials or dentures) at all
• Those with replacement Bridges they would really rather not have
Dental implants also provide a permanent solution for patients with significant gum disease, and/or a mouthful of problems that just seem to get worse and worse. Patients who are considering major dental work should give dental implants some serious consideration.
Dental implants have greatly improved appearance of teeth as well as their function for millions of patients all over the world. For this reason, they are a good solution for the following types of patients:
• Those with jaw bone loss that is causing loss of support for the face and/or ugly facial disfigurement
• Accident victims who want to regain function and appearance
• Those who want to recapture a more youthful appearance
Lastly, if you are a patient who wants leading edge techniques and technology and the best that Dentistry has to offer, dental implants are a great solution for you. Dental implants offer a common sense answer to your dental problems. Gilreath Dental Associates proudly offers patients high quality dental implants as a convenient, long-term solution for missing teeth.
To find out how you can benefit from dental implants, please schedule a consultation today by contacting Gilreath Implant Dentistry. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dental Implant Benefits | Implants for Missing Teeth | Tooth Implants