- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
No More Dentures
Are you considering dentures to save costs? Perhaps you are currently unhappy with the comfort and function of your dentures? Gilreath Dental Associates can offer you a better tooth replacement solution using dental implants. Dental implants, unlike dentures, are a permanent solution to missing teeth that act, feel and look like natural teeth. Dr. Paul Gilreath leads our Marietta practice as a highly skilled and talented restorative and cosmetic dentist who specializes in implant dentistry. We welcome the opportunity to explain the significant benefits that dental implants offer over dentures. With their ability to improve your quality of life and help you eat and laugh with confidence, we strongly believe that dental implants are an investment worth making.
At Gilreath Dental Associates, you will find a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to helping you make the best decisions regarding your oral health. We have helped countless patients discover an excellent denture-alternative using the revolutionary approach of dental implants. When it comes to choosing dental implants over dentures, we explain the following advantages:
• Drawbacks of Dentures
• Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
• No Denture Adhesives
• The Truth About Missing Teeth
Contact Dr. Paul Gilreath today to learn how dental implants can benefit you. We are committed to using the most advanced technology and technique to bring you personalized and long-lasting results. Your smile is important to us, let us help you today with our expertise in dental implants and other restorative dental services.