- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
Difficult Dental Implants
If you have been told in the past that you are not a candidate for dental implants because of a lack of supporting bone, you should come to see us at Gilreath Dental Associates! 3-D Imaging & "Virtual Surgery" enable us to "find" useful, healthy bone that could not be accessed only a few years ago! Our skilled dentist can almost always find a way to solve the problem that is keeping you from getting dental implants.
Dental Implant Problems
Thirty million people in the United States have no teeth in one or both arches but most are unaware of what dentistry can do to improve their health. Tens of millions more have some lost teeth. Dental implant-supported replacement teeth can restore chewing function to the equivalent level of someone with natural teeth.
Are you too embarrassed to smile because of missing teeth, unattractive crowns/bridges, or ill-fitting partials or dentures? If so, please call Gilreath Dental Associates today to schedule a consultation. Please contact us even if you have been told in the past that you were not a candidate for dental implants. We look forward to hearing from you.
Difficult Dental Implants | Dental Implant Problems