- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
Tooth Disease Surgery
Some people make the mistake of holding onto teeth that are diseased because they do not want to lose their teeth. However, diseased teeth threaten your health and should be removed. The bacteria on your teeth and gums travel by the bloodstream to other parts of the body, causing an inflammatory response that can result in the following:
• Increased risk of heart disease
• Increased risk of heart attack
• Increased risk of stroke
• Worsened arthritis
• Generalized decreased energy to cope with life
• Worsened diabetes (more "brittle" and difficult to control blood sugar)
Treatment for Gum Problems and Brittle Teeth
If you have a failing or diseased tooth, do not threaten your overall health by holding on to that tooth. The dental implant specialists at Gilreath Dental Associates can meet with you to discuss a tooth replacement option that will improve your smile and self-confidence as well as your overall and long-term health.
If you live in Marietta or the Greater Metro Atlanta area and are interested in getting more information about tooth replacement, please call Gilreath Dental Associates today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tooth Disease Surgery | Gum Problems | Brittle Teeth Repair