- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
Benefits of Implants
Dr. Paul Gilreath is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental implants to restore your smile. This revolutionary tooth replacement procedure has changed the face of dentistry and it can provide many significant advantages to patients who need to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. Implant dentistry uses advanced technology and precise measurements to provide a permanent and natural tooth replacement option using a custom restoration on a surgically implanted titanium post that is anchored to the jawbone. Dental Implants may also be used to support full or partial dentures as well. You can trust Dr. Gilreath for exceptional, personalized care when it comes to restorative dentistry in the Marietta, East Cobb and Metro Atlanta area.
Gilreath Dental Associates helps patients regain the confidence they deserve with dental implants that look, feel and function like natural teeth. For patients considering multiple tooth replacement options, we can educate you on the specific benefits of choosing dental implants over removable dentures or bridges. With today’s advancements in technology, your dental implant procedure can be faster, more convenient and more effective than ever before.
Gilreath Dental Associates gives patients the following reasons to choose dental implants:
• Benefits of Dental Implants?
• Diseased Teeth
• Psychological Lift of Implants
• Cosmetic & Social Benefits
• Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
• Invest in a Healthy Mouth
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a dental implants specialist in Marietta. Our practice is known for delivering top quality dental care in a warm, relaxing environment. We look forward to discussing your specific dental implants needs and developing a treatment plan that will help you achieve a beautiful, natural and long-lasting smile!