- Modern Miracle of Dental Implants
- Can’t Have Dental Implants?
- Implants for Single/Multiple Teeth
- Investing in Dental Implants
- Diseased Teeth & Gums
- Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Diseased Teeth
- Psychological Lift of Implants
- Cosmetic & Social Benefits
- Hidden Cost of Doing Nothing
- Invest in a Healthy Mouth
- Drawbacks of Dentures
- Partial Dentures Cause Bone Loss
- No Denture Adhesives
- The Truth About Missing Teeth
- What is a Dental Implant?
- Why Dental Implants?
- Are You Suffering?
- Do You Love to Eat?
- Financing Your Dental Implants
Cosmetic Dental Implants
The cosmetic question has never been better answered than it is today by using dental implants. The critically important requirements of stability and retention are assured by replacement of problem teeth or dentures using dental implants.
With the materials and techniques available today, we are is able to create a natural appearance. The cosmetic benefits of dental implants include the following:
• Lost lip and cheek support from shrinkage of bone and gums is restored
• When there has been bone loss, lip and cheek support can be built right into the tooth portion of reconstruction, restoring lost support for the face and reducing the appearance of age
• When the shortened distance between the upper and lower teeth (due to bone loss) is corrected, it is like having a free face lift from the nose to the chin
Smile Restoration Implants
The truth is, attractiveness can determine how other people perceive you and treat you. Scientific research has proven that the better you look, the better others treat you. It is not even a conscious choice by those around you; it is just the way human nature works.
People who are considered attractive are believed to be smarter, more talented, kinder, and more honest. This is true throughout our entire society. Your smile and teeth could largely determine how much another person wants to be around you.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
There are definitely social advantages to looking good. Right or wrong, attractive people enjoy a tremendous social advantage. They are more persuasive, and are more likely to be given help by others.
Dental implants placed by our team of specialists at Gilreath Dental Associates help patients to increase their attractiveness as well as their self-confidence. They enable patients to chew, speak, laugh, and smile with confidence improving their appearance as well as their overall quality of life.
If you live in the Marietta, East Cobb or Metro Atlanta area and are interested in improving your appearance with dental implants, please call Dental Implant Specialist Dr. Paul Gilreath today. We will schedule a consultation at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cosmetic Dental Implants | Smile Restoration Implants